LITERARY CORRESPONDENCE: LETTERS & JOURNALS
The L. Ron Hubbard Series
From his adventurous days in the great Pulp Kingdom, to the letters capping half a century of authorship and excellence—here is the definitive body of L. Ron Hubbard’s literary correspondence. Through this extensive collection of his letters and journals, here is the story behind the stories.
If you adventure through life, you have a good chance to be a success on paper. Adventure doesn’t mean globe-trotting, exactly, and it doesn’t mean great deeds. Adventuring is like art. You have to live it to make it real.
—L. Ron Hubbardמידע נוסף
- The Literary Correspondence of L. Ron Hubbard
- Editors, Manuscripts and the Business of Writing
- The Camp-Fire by L. Ron Hubbard
- On “Buckskin Brigades”
- The John W. Campbell, Jr., Letters
- In Defense of the Pulps
- Pulpateer by L. Ron Hubbard
- Dear Sir, Would You Tell Me How to Write?
- Commissioner Valentine
- Literature for Breakfast
- The Russell Hays Letters
- Letters from a Literary Season in Manhattan
- Twilight of the Pulps
- Dear Ron, I Realize That Dianetics Must Have Kept You Busy
- To and from Bob Heinlein